BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Modern Baby Crib -- Brown to Black

This is the crib for my soon to be baby boy. I just love this crib and his bedding! The crib is a David Netto crib $1600 retail, I bought it for $175. The baby's room colors are Black/White/Green/Beige so I changed the crib by refinishing the brown wood into black and I have the most PERFECT crib for his room. I have 3 boys and each has a different color scheme, it made finding a new color pattern a challenge. In the end I ABSOLUTELY love how the colors came together. *** EXCUSE the mess around his crib... this room probably won't ever be cleared out! lol

BEFORE



AFTER



BEDDING -- Love this bedding I had someone from ETSY make! Notice the framed VINTAGE poster above his crib... love it! It found it in the attic of my late grandfather and my mother had it framed for me when I moved out to my 1st apartment.







0 comments: